Travel Outfit Essential
Dressing for air travel is always a challenge because you want to dress comfortably, but don’t want to look frumpy. Sweater leggings are part of my go-to travel outfit this year because they’re comfy and cozy during the flight, and they’re a whole lot cuter than my old pair of sweatpants! Pair them with a bulky sweater (with tee or tank underneath to accommodate temperature changes both during flight and between your departure and arrival locations) and boots (this will free up some space in your luggage). Here are some of my faves (and, of course, you know they’re also budget-friendly):
- a.) Free People Poconos Sweater Leggings $68
- b.) Only Leggings Snowflake Leggings $28 (very Missoni-esque)
- c.) HUE Nordic Jacquard Sweater Leggings $42
- d.) Forever 21 Geo Print Leggings $12.80
- e.) HUE Tweedy Boucle Sweater Leggings $42
– Ashlee, Brunette Contributor
Ashlee: Love these! Great recommendation. NJ.
Was thinking what to wear on my flight to los angeles! But this is perfect!
The missoni style is so perfect!
I love the Nordic Jacquard! Gets me in the mood 4 Christmas.. 😀 To bad i live in Belgium, most of the time it is to expensive to get those things here…