The Blonde & The Brunette always keeps you up to speed with new trends. We love the Mule. Whether it is a true “Mule” or a Mule inspired sillhoutte, we are digging this trend. Without getting too technical a Mule is a shoe that is generally backless, thought we found some that have a back strap. Mules are trending and make an outfit more casual and laid back, so why not! I love them with a dress, shorts or capri pants. They work on any shape too, especially if you want to show off those ankles!
- a.) Steve Madden ‘Anguilla’ $129.95
- b.) Kat Maconie ‘Erica’ Slingback Heeled Shoes $358
- c.) Casadei Python-Stamped Leather Wedge Mule $720
- d.) Balenciaga Glove Open Toe Sandal $865
- e.) Boutique 9 ‘Georgetta’ Leather Wedge Slides $160
-Kathryn, The Blonde