Yikes! Valentine’s Day is creeping up on us and we don’t want to forget the fella in our lives. What’s more difficult than finding the perfect gift for your guy that he may actually love as much as you. Almost nothing. So we turned to the experts at Mr. Porter, Bloomingdales and Nordstrom for some help. Yes, we actually spoke to them! Thanks, guys.
- a.) If your guy loves James Bond then The James Bond Archives Limited Edition Hardcover Book may secretly be on his wish list. This 600-page hardcover book tells the behind-the-scenes story of each of the subsequent 23 films. Combining previously unpublished images from the production company’s archives with an oral history from makers of the inimitable movies, this large tome is a tribute to decades of non-stop adventure. This limited edition version comes with a strip of film from an original 35mm print of Dr No, making it the ultimate collector’s item. $200.
- b.) Socks are the new ” it” men’s accessory. Shake up his wardrobe with Paul Smith‘s red polka-dot socks. $30.
- c.) If your guy is on the edgy side. This is just perfect. There are few things more typically Alexander McQueen than formal outfits with a raffish twist, and this skull-patterned silk tie. $175
- d.) Does your guy have over stuffed wallet syndrome? Solve it with a sleek one for date nite. Red is so much more romantic than black. Meticulously constructed from luxurious cross-grain leather, Burberry‘s streamlined card holder is so sophisticated in a rich burgundy.
- e.) Who isn’t wearing a fedora these days? Help you guy make a statement this spring in Dolce & Gabbana‘s printed fedora. He can wear it with a blazer and T-shirt to keep things casual.
- f.) Burberry Check Cotton PJ Pants Available in red and black. Of course, the red is sexier! $110 Bloomingdales
- g.) Bjorn Borg Boxer Briefs & Socks, Pack of 3 . Yes, this is how to do “sexy” back. $59.95
- h.) Krups beertender The Super Bowl will never be over if you gift this to your guy. $220
- i.) Cool beats in red! Completely over-the-top. $299.
- j.) Beats by Dr. Dre. Deceptively small speakers that deliver big sound. $199.
Hope you’re in love with these as much as we are.
NJ, The Brunette