24-Hour Dresses: Work-To-Cocktail – Part II
The Blonde & The Brunette is doing a follow-up to our first work-to-cocktail dress post with even more fabulous dress finds that are appropriate for the office, yet transition to that after-work cocktail party. This time it’s the budget version where all the dresses are UNDER $100.
- a.) Modcloth Windy City Dress in Forest and Burgundy $64.99. Just throw a blazer (velour would be great) for coverage during office hours. If you’re thinking about getting this one, don’t delay because Modcloth stuff goes fast.
- b.) Zara Polo Neck Dress $59.90
- c.) ASOS Ponti Pencil Dress with Zip Detail $60.90
- d.) Bar III Three Quarter Sleeve Fitted Jersey Dress $34.99
- e.) Coincidence and Chance Cowl Bodycon Dress $49
- f.) ASOS Petite Exclusive 40s Tailored Midi Dress with Chiffon Sleeve and Pussybow $81.81
- g.) Collective Concepts Tie Neck Printed Dress $79
- h.) T Tahari ‘Lilibeth’ Matte Jersey Sheath Dress $57.90. This type of dress is my absolute go-to for everything because it’s just so versatile. It’s classic and works for just about any occasion, with the right accessories.
- i.) Ellen Tracy Short Sleeve Metallic Belted Sheath Dress $69.99
- j.) TopShop Bonded Lace Skater Dress $76. Or try basic black ($92).
– Ashlee, Brunette Contributor
Wow, loving those wgeeds you have. I’d love to have a pair myself, but everytime I go anywhere near such a high pair of shoes, my mum looks at me with disapproval. I can’t help it! A midget like me needs all the height she can get!!So, I had a look at ROMWE and there is just tooooo much I want!! I’d spend the $80 [and then some] EASILY!! I love the simplicity of the batwing puff sleeve jumper. Even though it’s approaching summer, I’m going to Asia at the end of the year so I’ll still get to wear it! XD Perfect plane ride clothing. The color block grey suede coat looks pretty chic! I could maybe wear it on cooler summer days [Who am I kidding? It’s always scorching in summer!] I’ve also been looking for something like the fox tail pendant since FOREVER, so I’d definitely use it on that!! Name: LiriaGFC Lil KanEmail