The Blonde & The Brunette is doing a follow-up to our first work-to-cocktail dress post with even more fabulous dress finds that are appropriate for the office, yet transition to that after-work cocktail party. This time it’s the budget version where all the dresses are UNDER $100.
- a.) Modcloth Windy City Dress in Forest and Burgundy $64.99. Just throw a blazer (velour would be great) for coverage during office hours. If you’re thinking about getting this one, don’t delay because Modcloth stuff goes fast.
- b.) Zara Polo Neck Dress $59.90
- c.) ASOS Ponti Pencil Dress with Zip Detail $60.90
- d.) Bar III Three Quarter Sleeve Fitted Jersey Dress $34.99
- e.) Coincidence and Chance Cowl Bodycon Dress $49
- f.) ASOS Petite Exclusive 40s Tailored Midi Dress with Chiffon Sleeve and Pussybow $81.81
- g.) Collective Concepts Tie Neck Printed Dress $79
- h.) T Tahari ‘Lilibeth’ Matte Jersey Sheath Dress $57.90. This type of dress is my absolute go-to for everything because it’s just so versatile. It’s classic and works for just about any occasion, with the right accessories.
- i.) Ellen Tracy Short Sleeve Metallic Belted Sheath Dress $69.99
- j.) TopShop Bonded Lace Skater Dress $76. Or try basic black ($92).
– Ashlee, Brunette Contributor